DREAMY MEMORIES

Montag, 17. Juli 2017




Hello Loves ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

finally another new week has started and I couldn't be happier as it always gives me that kind of feeling of a fresh start. Especially on Mondays I mostly feel the opportunity way more to start something new, and to simply do something different than on any other day. As most of you know I am going back to London soon - in fact I just booked my flight and I can't wait to be back home.


Yet, I am still dreaming of a magical day some time ago at the flower garden with my Mommy. It was honestly such a beautiful day to remember, and it's these kind of moments that I'll cherish forever. It was a lovely and warm summer day in Germany. We went out for a ride to the cutest flower garden in town. We just walked around, took photos and enjoyed all the beauty surrounding us - and finally sat on a bench taking in all the sunshine. In fact, it all sounds so simple, doesn't it? I guess that's what I love the most about life. It's the simple things - the little things, that make me feel blessed and happy. And yet I sometimes feel it does take a lot to be happy and grateful for something like that.  ๐Ÿ˜‡

Everyone who knows me well, knows that flowers do make me the happiest. I love love love flowers to the moon and back, and whenever I really am in the mood I buy flowers for my home - I truly do.. Especially when I'm living in London, since there are dreamy flower spots on every corner, I always have to hold myself back - otherwise I would honestly end up buying the entire flower shop!! Does anyone feel me? Or am I the only one in the world who could spent her entire money on pretty flowers? Simply because every single time I look at them they make me smile and I believe that's every pound worth it. Isn't it? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š




Besides, I never shared this adorable dress with you. I bought it at Zara in Monte Carlo and it always reminds me of such a beautiful day. I really miss France and all it's beauty. I somehow have this thing, that whenever I am somewhere else than at home, and it's mostly when I am on vacation, I decide to buy something that will always remind me of a certain place, moment or extra special day. This must sound so cheesy, but in fact it kind of became a tradition now, as I have been doing this since forever. It's lovely, because every time I look at certain things that I got from certain places, all these lovely memories come back to me and it feels like I can keep those moments alive. I always loved that idea. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ซ

I'm currently working on getting a lot of things done, such as finding my balance in life again. It somehow feels strange, because no matter how much I love having summer break, I do miss my London life extremely much. Even more the idea of having a routine - I believe, that whenever I have my routine, I am way more balanced and therefore more fulfilled in life. However, I have already started to pack for my move back to London. Since I have always been last minute with my packing, I decided to start weeks earlier this time! But as mentioned before, I am super excited to spent part of my summer back in London and trust new beginnings. ๐Ÿ’˜


Every new opportunity in life will open doors for you, whether you learn from that experience or you grow naturally. I believe that every opportunity can be wonderful, it's just up to us what we make out of every opportunity and how we experience things. Always remember that the happiest people do not have the best of everything but they make the best out of everything. And that's exactly the point I'm coming from. We all may experience things in life we wish to have never experienced. Yet, when we look back, we realise that we have been given something out of that experience. Again, whether you see it positive or negative is up to you, and that's the important part - how you take that further and what you believe about it, will make the difference in your life. 

Therefore it is so important to understand that a positive mindset is everything. And I know that is said so easily. However, always try to see the good in everything... I have been through so many difficult moments this year, and yet I feel grateful because I have grown so much - even though I did not expect to ever learn and grow that much about anything as far as that. All I believe in, is that life teaches us SO many things, and we often don't understand the reason behind it. I just believe that I wouldn't be where I am right now if this and that didn't happen - does that make sense? So whenever something not that great happens to you, remember how far you have come and take it as something that you will learn from. Once you look back, you will understand the whole picture, but it does take time to do so. ๐Ÿ™



Will be back soon with many more outfits. ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Love, 

La Princesca xoxo 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar verรถffentlichen

 
Copyright © La Princesca | Theme by Neat Design Corner |